Spring Registration is now open!
Please CLICK HERE to register now!
Please use this link to signup for tryouts for our Select Program
Evaluations will begin promptly at 1:00PM. Please arrive at the Field 4 concession stand with enough time to do the following tasks
Tryouts will be January 20th for all teams with open spots
8U Field 5 1:00 PM Justin Horner
9U Field 4 1:00 PM Patrick Gartland
10U No tryout David Clifton
11U Field 2 1:00 PM Kevin Schornhorst
12U Field 6 1:00 PM Scott Kelley
13U Field 1 1:00 PM Jim Brantley
If you can not make the tryout and need to schedule and individual workout with these coaches please feel free to contact them.
8U Justin Horner 404-561-2723
9U Patrick Gartland 720-938-5251
10U David Clifton 678-877-9776
11U Kevin Schornhorst 770-630-5843
12U Scott Kelly 770-313-5591
13U Jim Brantley 770-540-4732
Are you a SYB Coach? Or, do you want to be an SYB coach? We need every coach from 4U - 17U to complete a coaches application. This helps us get your freeze codes and plan for our Spring Season. This is for all Select and Rec coaches
Fields will be reviewed daily between 3:00 and 4:00 pm to ensure they are dry enough to play. Fields will be closed any time there is a weather warning in effect in the county. Fields will be closed when the wind chill temperature is below 40 degrees. If you have any questions about Field Status, please reach out to your Divisional Directors.
In the event, Rain has occurred in the past 24 hours or the fields were "CLOSED" the previous day, the Field Status will show as "PENDING". until an SYB Board Member can check the Park.
No news currently found.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AS A COACH, PARENT OR PLAYER IF IT IS RAINING?
The most important thing a Coach, Player or Parent you can do if it is raining outside is be patient. SYB will make every effort within reason to play all games as scheduled.
In the event it is raining outside, SYB will make every effort to evaluate the fields by 4:00 pm on the day of the event. Please monitor the website for the latest information. It will always be the first think we update in the events of a cancellation.